Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s goodwill and a surprise stopover in Lahore to meet Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on account of his birthday, stunned the world. Modi tweeted that he was going to “drop by” Lahore to visit the PM. While the whole world analyzed this situation as a goodwill gesture because of the dishevelled relationship between the two countries, reporters from India and Pakistan were sent into a frenzy.
Twitterati was not was far behind either. People cracked jokes and posted memes. Here are some of the best ones.
1. Seeing things from a teenager’s point of view.
3. Give him a break, peeps!
4. “Chai chada de”
5. That is how you talk to your bae
6. Okay then!
7. I feel their “fear”
8. DDLJ in present times. I am sure SRK and Kajol ain’t complaining.
10. The struggle is real, my friend!
11. Interesting poll. What’s your answer?
12. Okay. Hands down, this was a humdinger!
14. True that.
15. “We were on a breeeeeaaaaaakkkkkkkkk” *Calm down, people*
16. Meanwhile, Manmohan Singh weeps in a corner
17. When the hatred for bhindi makes you drop at Lahore
Aren’t these downright hilarious?