Monica Geller is probably one of the most underrated characters on the show. Everyone else has their moments: Phoebe with her “Smelly Cat”, Chandler with his sarcastic wit, Joey and his love for food, Rachel and her sass, and Ross is just… Well, Ross.
Monica’s moment, however, is whenever she takes care of this eclectic group in her own sense. She is the mother, the glue that literally brings the people to her dining table. And while that may not seem important now, come back when you’re hungry on Thanksgiving and her table is full of the most delicious food ever known to mankind.
She is driven, competitive, caring, and in her own words, always the hostess.
1. After all, her organizational skills are stellar…
2. And she’s not afraid to admit it.
3. I mean, the woman can clean with her eyes closed, for God’s sakes!
4. She won’t let you get away with tardiness.
5. And good luck trying to mess up her perfect floor plan by putting things where they don’t belong…
6. Trust me, you don’t want to be on the receiving end of this look.
7. Everything should be in perfect shape, always.
8. Don’t you dare try to sass her…
9. Because she is also the queen of comebacks.
10. Don’t you get it?
11. Oh, and once you’re done, don’t forget to clean up after yourselves.
So.. Who is the Monica of your group.. Tag her / him.. Share the Story with her / him.. 🙂